Wednesday, June 1, 2011

on the other side of lovely..

Well today I decided to skip school... and the fact that I got a check of $175, after a 3 week period of being entirely piss broke sort of helped me feel less guilty. Obviously I couldn't wait to go out and spend it. And well.. I owed a certain someone $70 already... so that was just waiting to kiss me goodbye already. The other $105 I decided to go thrift shopping with, because I knew if I kept it in my pocket.. it would have been spent on drugs as usual. So at least I have something to show for with my money, I bought some brand new white ked's for school (dress code is black and white) for $10, I found a Perfectly New looking Vera Bradley backpack for $20 (when its retail value is $88), I bought a "I ❤ NY" Shirt I figured I needed some sort of iconic shirt and for $6 I didn't think it was that bad, I also stumbled across the cutest white and pink striped blazer, tiny thin stripes make it almost look salmon-Thick cotton feel, I loved it.. only $10. Oh and A Cute Green Summer dress, looked very boho tie dye or hand dyed with brown alligators made of bones and bears.. I thought it would look good cynched at the waist with a skinny brown belt to give it more of a shape-- it sort of fit me odd.. but I loved the colors of it and it was only $10. And my final bit of picking was a cute short sleeve cardigan that was very soft, it was a pale yellow that faded down in a tie-dye manner to white and then brown, I had to get it.. it looked great with my white cami and cropped black pant and black flats.. its pretty much a universal thing.. doesn't everything look great with a white T, Black fitted pants, and black flats? Oh and cant forget the cutest hippy bracelet- was only a dollar and today I felt like I was embracing my inner flower child, so I grabbed it the string looks like leather and its a thin braid, in the middle it has 9 small beads woven into the braid which are light turquoise and dark china-like-blue. But.. yea.. I think its better than going out buying something useless and doing it to my face to half and hour later regret it all. But oh it is life.. drugs... he is a mysterious man to dance with in life, not the most handsome, but he's fun and makes everything seem fabulous when its clearly not.. one day I'll get over him.. one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment